Greens Soup with Kale, Chard and Zucchini
Makes one serving.
2 Organic Zucchinis
1 cup of Organic Greens (kale, swiss chard)
Salt to taste
- Roughly chop the zucchini and greens.
- Put all of the vegetables in a pot and cover with water, bring to a boil.
- When the greens are soft, strain the vegetables (setting the water they cooked in aside) and add the greens to a blender.
- Add some of the water that the vegetables cooked in and blend (add enough water so that half of the vegetables are covered). Add more water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add a healthy pinch of salt and blend some more. (Add more salt to taste)