Coconut Cream and Yogurt
- Using a coco-jack or another tool, open 2-3 young coconuts.
- Empty the water from each of the coconuts into a glass or jar and set aside.
- Using a spoon scrape out the coconut meat and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the coconut water and 1/4 of the coconut meat.
- Add a sprinkle of natural powdered Madagascar vanilla, a few drops of lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Add more coconut meat to thicken based on your preference.
Add 1/2 of a probiotic pill to the cream you made above.
- Stir and leave outside on top of the counter until the next day.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
**if you don’t want to use a probiotic you can add 2 tablespoons of another coconut yogurt, and if you want to continue making coconut yogurt you can save a bit of every batch to start the next one.